Download Instruction Manual
Adapter Firmware Update
Leica M Lens Compatibility
Fuji X Camera Compatibility
|Ver 1.12||2020/08/20||Click Here To Download||• Recalibrated focusing to accommodate smaller, lighter lenses and improve speed
• Manual Mode can be activated. When in AF mode change the aperture value to f/29, then take one image. The helicoid in the adapter will fully retract so that proper manual focus can be used. To switch back to AF mode, change the aperture value to f/2.0 and take one image.
• Macro Manual Mode can be activated. When in AF mode, change the aperture value to f/32, then take one image. The helicoid in the adapter will fully extend, essentially creating an extension tube. To switch back to AF mode, change the aperture value to f/2.0 and take on image.
**You cannot switch from Manual to Macro or Macro to Manual directly; you much change back to AF mode first.
• A full range of aperture values has been added for two purposes: 1. To prevent accidental changes to manual mode from AF mode (previous firmware only had f/2, f/29 and f/32). 2. To provide accurate EXIF data for users that would like it; this has is NOT automated and must be set with the dials on the camera.
Check the firmware version on Adapter
1. Mount the PRONTO adapter on your camera.
2. Press and hold the “Display/Back” button on your FUIFILM X-series camera during startup.
3. The lens firmware displayed is the current firmware on your PRONTO adapter.
Upgrading the firmware version
1. Download and save the ‘.bin’ file from link above.
2. Using a data rated micro USB cable, plug the PRONTO adapter into a computer.
• It will show up as a USB drive labelled “FOTODIOX.”
3. Drag and drop the .bin file into this drive.
4. After the file has copied, eject and unplug the PRONTO Adapter.
5. Your PRONTO adapter is now ready for use, happy shooting!
* Update works with both Mac & PC
The following lenses have been tested and work with the LM-FXRF-PRN adapter:
|Leica M Mount Compatible Lens|
|Minolta 40mm f2|
|Voitländer 12mm f5.6|
|Voitländer 21mm f4|
|Voitländer 75mm f1.5|
Fujifilm X Mount Cameras – Popular tested models include:
- Fujifilm X-Pro3
- Fujifilm X-T2, X-T3, X-T4
- Fujifilm X-E3, X-H1
- Fujifilm X-A1, X-A2, X-A3, X-A10
Not recommended on the following cameras – the bottom of the current version of this
adapter hits the lens release button which prevents the adapter from locking in place:
- Fujifilm X-T20, X-T30
- Fujifilm X-T100, X-T200
- Fujifilm X-A7
Note: The adapter does not work on the Fuji X-A5 camera model.
The PRONTO adapter has a Leica M-mount, but the options don’t stop there. With the use of additional adapters you are able to adapt nearly any lens to Leica M, attach to the PRONTO adapter and enable them to be used with autofocus. Not all adapters will work due to size limitations imposed by the motor housing of the PRONTO adapter.
PRONTO Adapter Compatibility:
- Alpa 35mm SLR Lens Mount Adapter (Alpa-LM-Pro)
- Contax/Yashica (CY) SLR Lens Mount Adapter (CY-LM)
- Kodak Retina, Deckel-Bayonett, Voigtländer Bessamatic / Ultramatic Mount Adapter (DKLa-LM-Pro)
- Leica R SLR Lens Mount Adapter (LR-LM)
- M39/L39 (x1mm Pitch) Screw Mount Russian & Leica Thread Mount Lens Mount Adapter (M39-LM-5075)
- M42 Screw Mount SLR Lens Mount Adapter (M42-LM)
- Nikon Nikkor F Mount D/SLR Lens Mount Adapter (NikF-LM)
- Olympus Zuiko (OM) 35mm SLR Lens Mount Adapter (OM35-LM)
- Pentax K Mount (PK) SLR Lens Mount Adapter (PK-LM)
- T-Mount (T / T-2) Screw Mount SLR Lens Mount Adapter (T2-LM)
- Voigtländer Nokton & Ultron 50mm Lens Mount Adapter (Ultron-LM-Pro)
Share this article