Fotodiox Pro Fusion Adapter, Smart Adapter – Compatible with Mamiya 7 Rangefinder Lenses to Nikon Z-Mount Mirrorless Cameras with Limited Automated Functions
|V103||1/17/22||Download Here||Mamiya 7 to Nikon Z fusion: Bug fixes to increase compatibility with Z6 II, Z7 II|
|V104||8/2/22||Download Here||adds support for Nikon Z9 firmware v.2.00|
1. Download and save the **.bin’ file from link above
2. Plug the adapter into your computer using a USB Micro to USB cable
• If adapter drive folder does not automatically open, find and open the adapter drive folder
3. Drag the **.bin’ file into the adapter drive folder
4. Wait for copy to finish, adapter folder window may close and reopen during this time
5. When finished, eject the adapter drive from computer and unplug
6. Your Fusion adapter is now ready for use, happy shooting!
Nikon Z-Mount Mirrorless Cameras – Popular models include:
- • Nikon Z 7, Z 7II, Z 6, Z 6II, Z 5, Z 50
* Note – This list specifically covers Consumer, Pro, DLX, ND Throttle, Polar Throttle, Shift, TLT Rokr, Pronto, Fusion, Macro & Astro adapter types. This list is NOT for RhinoCam Vertex adapters.
Share this article